Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Eric's Party
As I told the class I missed last Tuesday's class because it was my brother Eric who passed away's 20th birthday. We had a huge party Tuesday evening with all his friends. We started out with a balloon release. We all wrote messages on the balloons to eric and released them into the sky with the most beautiful sunset. Then we watched a video Eric's friends made of pictures of Eric. It was awesome. Everyone cried. My favorite part was we all lit candles and went around the room and said funny stories about Eric. Alot of these stories ive never heard and they were all so funny. We ended the night singing happy birthday and everyone blew out the candles. Also Eric's favorite local band came out and played for Eric. And we had a huge bonfire in our backyard. It was a great night and I know Eric would have approved. One thing I noticed was my mom has made 3 new girlfriends since Eric's death. They all had sons that also died recentally on motorcycles and were all around Eric's age. Its nice to see the comfort my mom gets from these ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment